What is this?Shackleton is a Twitter novel by artist Peggy Nelson— follow along at @EShackleton. This blog is the media companion to the novel.
- Selected books, films, websites, & reenactments: eshackleton.com/resources/ 2 months ago
- If you missed the beginning, or wish to follow the journey again, @EShackleton will relaunch for the 100th anniversary of the events. 2 months ago
- To everyone who has followed this virtual Expedition, @EShackleton sends his most heartfelt thanks and regards. 2 months ago
- "I always feel as long as I am doing the work & getting through the fight that all is well."—ltr to Emily Shackleton wp.me/p1vYEP-z6 2 months ago
- "I think this is as "the Boss" would have had it himself..." — Macklin wp.me/p1vYEP-z2 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
“[It's] like an enormous train with squeaky axles being shunted with much bumping & clattering. Mingled with this were the sound of steamer whistles starting to blow … & underfoot moans & groans of damned souls in torment. A constant … Continue reading