Apocryphal, yet apt.
What is this?Shackleton is a Twitter novel by artist Peggy Nelson— follow along at @EShackleton. This blog is the media companion to the novel.
- The "fourth man": wp.me/p1vYEP-vQ 12 hours ago
- "But a record of our journeys would be incomplete without a reference to a subject very near to our hearts." 13 hours ago
- "One feels 'the dearth of human words, the roughness of mortal speech' in trying to describe things intangible..." 14 hours ago
- "Crean confessed to the same idea." 15 hours ago
- "But afterwards Worsley said to me, "Boss, I had a curious feeling on the march that there was another person with us." 16 hours ago